We have some to show you, one of our most basic version, one of a more advanced but you will see both work the same way.
For the step by step written guide, please
- Clean your device thoroughly, lint free cloths are best but a wet wipe will work just as long as you allow the surface to dry.
- Re-apply pressure to the decal through the backing paper to ensure a decent adhesion.
- Gently apply the decal, not putting any pressure (yet) to allow removal should you miss align it.
- If happy with the placement, then apply more pressure to all the printed decal area through the backing film.
- Slowly remove the backing tape in a diagonal direction, do this slowly to not rip the decal with it and also giving you time to fix any elements that may stay stuck to the decal.
- Chuck waste in bin/recycling and look at your new modded item with a cheerful smile (nodding with joy is optional but recommended)
- Tell mates about us and let them get one of their choosing (pressing the Like or Share button would help us out greatly)